Graduate Electronic Software Engineer – Automation – Bedford - £23k - £25k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a highly prestigious engineering company specialising in automation, for a candidate with an Electronic Engineering degree or equivalent qualification to join their growing team. They are offering a very rare opportunity to work closely with their Service & Applications team, gaining a highly in-depth knowledge of the market and product range, allowing you to progress internally and begin to build your highly exciting career within engineering.
The role will be divided into four sections:
- Developing new ideas and concepts
- Supporting the sales team
- Verifying feasibility of projects
- Providing on-site support for the commissioning of products
- Project handover
- Responsibility for product improvements
- Telephone support to clients
- Resolving technical issues using gained knowledge
- Implementation of or internal & external client training / presentations
The ideal candidate will have had experience working with drives and automation, as well as experience with programming languages. If successful you will receive a salary of up to £25k, depending on skill and experience, as well as a fantastic benefits package and unrivalled learning and development opportunities with an internationally renowned company. Due to the nature of the role, this position is only open to candidates with a right to work in the UK.