Graduate Electrical Engineer - Motorsport
Role: Graduate Electrical Engineer
Salary: Will consider applications up to £30k
An exciting opportunity to join a world leading motorsport company as a graduate electrical engineer. You will take ownership of the design, installation, testing and operations of the electrical race infrastructure. This role is responsible for the integrity and consistency of the electrical supply throughout the event period in all areas. It includes onsite management during the build period, operational days and derig of a venue
This role is a broad and exciting role with a world leading company you will be trained and have a wide variety of responsibilities.
Activities listed below will give an insight into the role:
- Oversee the design of the electrical overlay architecture and services.
- Be responsible for the scoping, installation, operation and maintenance of existing and temporary electrical services.
- Collect and manage all requirements and develop specifications to ensure all services are planned and delivered fit for purpose.
- Work with local operators, promoters, suppliers, contractors and energy providers to ensure technical and power related requirements are fully understood, planned, and delivered.
- Work with the Event Manager, Production department lead, local promoters/operators, Formula E department colleagues, contractors, suppliers and external stakeholders to deliver resilient and safe power network.
- A first or 2:1 in a relevant electrical based degree
- Excellent Communication
- Strong organisational and administrative ability
- Willingness to travel is essential, often for sustained periods and at short notice
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://en-gb/candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'