Graduate Digital Workflow Developer
Up to £30,000 DOE w/ benefits including 23 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Bupa Private Medical and a Fantastic Working Environment
- Are you a graduate looking to start your career in Development?
- Are you keen to learn more about low-code BPM software for workflow and automation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
My Client, having been operating for over 100 years, are the UK's largest single office building society. They offer an exceptional working environment, the chance to be part of a historic, extremely stable organization with a fantastic reputation. They are currently seeking a Graduate Digital Workflow Developer to join their Epsom based team. The purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of the Business Transformation programme by building workflows on the BPM platform to enable the digitisation of some key business processes. They will provide exceptional training and development for the right graduate candidate.
Duties for the Graduate Digital Workflow Developer:
- Building webforms and logic on the low-code workflow platform to digitise key business processes.
- Work with members of the transformation centre of excellence to help determine adequate development scope for each sprint.
- Work alongside technology partners to troubleshoot technical issues, and co-ordinate any external development work where appropriate.
- Rebuild any workflow elements where testing highlights errors.
- Resolve any issues users are having on the live system where these are referred by ITSD
- Co-ordinate with other developers working on RPA and internal software development to ensure good alignment and consistency. Where required work collaboratively on integrating the workflow with the bespoke software and RPA tool.
The Successful Graduate Digital Workflow Developer will have;
- Computer Science degree
- Knowledge with low-code development
- Knowledge of low code workflow platforms and functionality
- Knowledge of systems integration projects, business transformation projects or service automation.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL desirable
- Knowledge of RPA tools
- Knowledge of Jira, GitHub, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps or other similar technical project management tools desirable.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively essential. Good technical communication skills required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an outstanding organization based in Epsom. Career progression, excellent benefits and training are on offer for the right, motivated and dedicated professional. Apply Now!
Due to the number of CVs we receive, we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'