Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester. Base £18,000-£20,000. Including commission, first year earnings £35,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Want to clear your student debt fast? Excited by the idea of working with like-minded, ambitious graduates in a target-driven role? Apply for this role as a trainee recruitment consultant!
Our client is looking for ambitious, money-hungry graduates to join their academy as part of their growing recruitment company. The company have experience recruiting into the Digital industry. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a supportive company that offers a career, not just a job. The opportunity is to join their small and growing Manchester office as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
WHERE - Manchester City Centre
WHEN - Immediate starts available
Salary: £18,000 at Trainee Recruitment Consultant Level
Commission: Realistic (and previously achieved) On Target Earnings - 1st year: £25,000-£35,000 2nd year: £50,000 3rd year: £70,000+
What's on offer?
- Individual and team driven incentives
- Pool table and Xbox in the office
- A personal mentor
- Weekly team drinks
- Company lunches
- Team incentive 5* holidays
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be carrying out a 360 sales role, where you are working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients. Some responsibilities will include:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
- Degree educated
- High achiever
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
Vine Graduate will support you through the whole interview process, help prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your skills and ability to potential employers.
Our typical roles include: Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Researcher, Headhunter, Executive Search, Trainee Headhunter, Graduate Headhunter.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Trainee Sales Telesales IT Technology Digital Sport
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'