GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - £18-20K + OTE £25k (First Year)
Are you money-hungry and looking for a brand new challenge? A graduate trainee recruitment consultant role might be the perfect option for you! Great rewards, a fast-paced environment and plenty of targets to aim for! Clear your student debt faster than your peers!
WHERE - ManchesterCity Centre
WHEN - Immediate starts available
Our client is a boutique recruitment specialist for the Technology, Digital and Business Transformation sector. They are looking for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their team in Manchester city centre. They supply top businesses with the best candidates in the industry which has given them growth in the market. They are keen to hear from both experienced and inexperienced people, as long as you have the right attitude!
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 at Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Level
Commission: Realistic (and previously achieved) On Target Earnings - 1st year: £25,000-£35,000 2nd year: £50,000 3rd year: £70,000+
What's on offer as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
- A fun, small and supportive team
- An uncompetitive environment (KPI's are not main priority)
- Team and individual driven incentives
- Team socials
- Holiday incentives
- Gym lunches
- Birthday off
- Quarterly and annual rewards
- Prime location in Leeds, walking distance from train station
The role as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
The training as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
As a trainee, no previous experience is needed, as it will all be taught on the job! You will have close contact with a mentor, completing some theory-based training as well as role plays and scenario-based training. This award-winning training programme won't throw you in at the deep end!
Ideal candidate for a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
- Degree educated
- Team player
- Motivated and ambitious
- Confident character, good energy
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Sales experience preferable
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Good at thinking on your feet
If you sound the perfect fit for the role then apply now!
Vine Graduate will support you through the whole interview process, help prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your skills and ability to potential employers.
Our typical roles include: Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Researcher, Headhunter, Executive Search, Trainee Headhunter, Graduate Headhunter.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Trainee Sales Telesales IT Technology Digital Sport