Graduate Digital Media Sales Executive
Salary: £23k basic with uncapped commission £34K OTE
Start Date: ASAP
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Clear Progression Pathway
- Monthly Sales Incentives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday per Year
- Free gym memberships
- Company Macbook and Iphone
The client is an industry leading creative communications agency made up of people from advertising, design, content, digital, media and social strategy. They have the hunger and energy of a start up with the resource and reach of a global leader, believing in the power of big ideas that connect intimately with their audience. Making regular appearances on the Times Top 100 companies to work for, this is the perfect opportunity for a young and motivated individual to kick start their career, with rapid career progression and great financial rewards this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As a Graduate Digital Sales Executive you will have the opportunity to experience the full sale cycle meaning that you will have the potential to learn new skills and progress your career. The client is has an extremely thorough and continuous training programme to help you become the best salesperson possible and reach your full potential. This role really does epitomise the ethos of "your rewards are as great as the effort that you put in".
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients on a daily basis using the company's digital platform
- Using initiative to find new ways to generate revenue from old or existing accounts
- Meet with clients face to face to try and sell them your products
- Business to business sales role, this means you will be working and selling with other companies
- Recent graduate with a 2:2 level degree, although desirable this is not essential and will consider strong second jobbers
- Money motivated individual driven to meet and exceed targets
- Tenacious and resilient individuals who have the ability to take the lead in negotiations
- Strong work ethic as the harder you work the more potential to hit targets
- Educated to a degree level however this is not essential, strong second jobber candidates will also be considered
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential, as long as there is a desire to achieve
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job