Graduate Digital Marketing Sales - Altrincham
£18,000 per annum + On Target Earnings £25,000-£28,000
Are you looking to start a graduate role in Sales? Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Are you motivated by a high earning potential with great progression opportunities?
My client is the UK's leading digital marketing agency who is an Official Premium Google Partner. You will be joining a lively and ambitious team where you will be responsible for calling businesses to discuss their current marketing methods and how you can improve them!
You will be given a full extensive training programme and placed on a defined career path. You will start the journey based within the outbound business development team calling businesses to improve their internet marketing. You can then progress into either the role of a Business Development Manager or maybe move into Customer Services in an Account Management capacity in the space of just 6 months, it is your career you define it!
The ideal person will be a highly motivated Graduate looking to succeed. Characteristics such as confidence, competitiveness, ambition, personal drive and persuasive ability are far more important than previous sales.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm - 37.5 hours per week
- An official Google agency partner
- Bonuses paid weekly pay on a Friday
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport
- Full dedicated training
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Realistic on target earnings of £25,000-£28,000 in the 1st year.
- Uncapped commission
- Weekly incentives
- Listed among New Media Top 100 Digital Agencies
- Awarded One to Watch accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies
- Achieved Investors In People Silver status
- On site bar
- To make outbound calls to businesses
- Be able to build rapport and fact-find
- Overcome objections through effective questioning and listening skills
- To undertake further training and development to further develop within the company
- A graduate looking to start a career in B2B sales.
- Sales experience either face to face or over the phone
- Hunger and a drive to succeed
- A strong work ethic, resilience and tenacity
- A positive attitude
If you are looking to start your career in Digital Marketing Sales, this is the role for you - please apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job