Based in the East Midlands, Alltruck PLC are specialists in Contract Hire, Truck Rental, Fleet Management and Workshop Service and Maintenance. With well-established and high-end customers, we pride ourselves on the great level of customer service and the support we provide. Above all it is our people that set us apart from our competitors.
We were established in 1990 and our company has seen quite a few changes and expansions since. One thing that has always remained unchanged is our values; Committed to Caring for Customers (& Colleagues) by being Passionate, Progressive & Proactive. Our values influence our actions, our thinking and our decisions, and allow us to grow and succeed.
Main purpose of the role:
We are looking for a candidate ready to develop their career in Digital Marketing by executing multi-platform advertising campaigns, creating PPC/social media traffic and awareness of the Alltruck brand. The candidate will be responsible for implementing the 'online’ parts of the wider marketing strategy whilst working as a key member of the marketing team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- SEO activity of the Alltruck websites
- Good working knowledge of WordPress
- PPC campaign management for AdWords
- Integrating campaigns with Social media marketing (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Email marketing to existing / prospective customers within the CRM
- Updating our website content, uploading new blog posts & monitoring results
- Managing the quality of the CRM data that’s inputted by the sales team
- Screening inbound leads against our 'Ideal Customer Profile’ and distributing accordingly
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Photoshop
- Producing monthly reports analysing data and trends in Google Analytics with a focus on ROI
Academically, we are looking for CCC (or higher) at A-level, and a 2:2 degree (or higher) from a marketing or business-related background. Other degree types such as English will also be considered. We also require at least 12 months experience within a marketing role. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a hands-on role.
You will also have;
- The ability to use Google Analytics and Mailchimp
- The ability to use Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- A good working knowledge of AdWords
- Experience in PPC campaign management for AdWords
- Basic knowledge of how CRM systems work
- An understanding of WordPress
- The ability to analyse data and draw intelligent rational opinions
Training & development:
Investment in people development is a core principle in our culture, ensuring you can learn, grow and have a rewarding career with us. We are a business where our people make the difference every day.
As well as bespoke, on-the-job development, you will also be offered the following learning and development opportunities:
- Progression through Alltruck’s Training Academy
- Access to senior marketing consultants
- Collaboration with experienced marketing professionals
- SCO training
- Professional development around Copywriting, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
In return for all your hard work we will also take you through our management training programme, delivered by Discovery and accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Salary and benefits:
At Alltruck, we know how hard our employees work and what a substantial contribution they make to our business, and because of this, we offer the people who join us a very attractive package.
- £21,000 - £25,000 starting salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
Please apply now for immediate consideration. The Assessment Process will take place through March 2018, with the role starting in April 2018.
Discovery are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.