Edmundson Electrical is one of the most highly respected and established names in the electrical wholesale distribution industry. The UK’s leading distributor of electrical equipment to trade and industry, employing over 3,000 staff in 350 locations across in the UK, they specialise in providing innovative products and solutions to wide ranging clients.
As a Graduate on the Development Programme you will receive:
- £18,000-£23,000 basic salary
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Company car
- Extensive training and personal development
The Edmundson Graduate:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the business as you are rotated across different business functions;
- Spend time internally working operations
- Perform an external, client facing role
- Effectively communicate Edmundson’s proposition to new and existing clients
- Ensure you acquire a thorough knowledge of different departmental functions
- Use your company car in order to travel to client sites and between profit centres
Once you have picked up the necessary skills, you’ll progress to the point where you manage your own centre. Typically, after 3 years, you’ll retain managerial oversight when it comes to resource, personnel and marketing amongst many other business areas within your own centre. You’ll essentially run your own business!
- Educated to degree level
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Ambitious and driven
- Confident presentation skills
- A customer centric approach, comfortable dealing with professionals at all levels of seniority
- A team player who can also work well on their own initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"