We are looking for a Graduate Developer to join our small but mighty dev team in Pool-in-Wharfedale, Leeds. This position is ideally starting in the summer 2018, offering a starting salary of circa £18,000 - £20,000 per annum. Additionally, this role is also eligible for an annual bonus paying up to a maximum of 7% of annual salary.
So firstly a bit about us
Lead Tech is the largest independently owned financial services lead generator in the UK. We’re quite good at what we do. So much so, we’ve just been named as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the north!
We connect consumers with the service they’re looking for on a national basis. Here at Lead Tech we know our employees are our biggest asset, which is why we focus on our staff. We offer training, support and development to help employees with their career progression.
And we also pay above and beyond because we really want the best people working here. If that isn’t enough, we also offer a number of lucrative benefits all of which are in place to reward success.
Lead Tech’s office is a fun and friendly environment, with the company regularly planning social events for the whole team. So, if you’re looking for a sociable and fun working environment then Lead Tech is definitely the place for you!
So why should you work for us? The real question is, why shouldn’t you?! We have a number of incentives and benefits which include:
- Bonus schemes: We reward heavily for a strong performance. All employees are eligible for an annual bonus based on company performance.
- Generous holidays: you can expect 24 days paid annual leave (increasing based on length of service), plus bank holidays.
- Early finish Fridays: we like to get the weekend started early - so we leave at 4pm every Friday. We also offer flexible working; want to have a lie in on a Monday morning? Start at 10.00am - we don’t mind.
- We’re all social butterflies at heart, so expect to join a number of social events from day one.
- We appreciate our staff and we’re committed to investing in you.
Are you interested yet…?
We want somebody ambitious. You’ll work alongside superstars at Lead Tech and we are prepared to invest in you from day one.
Main duties and responsibilities
Your main duties will be to assist in all aspects of development covering front-end, back-end and architecture. As you become more confident you will grow from working on small tasks to managing larger projects. You need to be capable of strategic and analytical thinking and learn new platforms and software within the Development field. We are innovative thinkers here so we expect you to follow web trends in design, functionality and technology.
We reward ambition, passion and innovation - so you must have those traits pouring out of you. If you want to work around like minded individuals and build a long lasting career then get your CV across to us. What have you got to lose?
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job