A Graduate or junior developer, programmer or software engineer is required for the fastest growing and market leading software development and consultancy businesses in the UK. My client is looking for a graduate or junior developer/programmer with a passion for software and technology. Significant training, development and support will be given to help you achieve the role of Development services Consultant, a client facing development consultancy position which ultimately will allow for the opportunity for home / remote working.
- Benefits include 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days,
- Annual company trips to Spain
- Quarterly trips and incentives
- 5% contribution pension
- Gym Flex & Health Plan
- Critical Illness cover
- Dental Insurance
- Health Screening
- Cycle to work scheme
Ideal candidates will hold an IT related degree and have some commercial or academic experience coupled with a passion for and a personal interest in software development or programming with any of either C#, .Net or VBA. Working under close stewardship you will be trained, coached, developed and given the opportunity to become a key member of this successful team. The team provide bespoke solutions and development based around my clients market leading and award winning software.
Your responsibilities will grow to include:
- Assisting the delivery of specific software solutions for clients
- Involved with understanding client requirements, developing, testing and deploying solutions
- Engaging in user acceptance testing and providing high level technical support
Your current skills and experience should include
- Any relational database development experience
- Any SQL Server and Transact SQL skills
- Experience with either VB.Net, C#.Net or VBA
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- A commitment to quality
- Able to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Self-starter and active learner
- Ability to quickly learn new applications & technologies
This is an outstanding opportunity for a graduate or junior developer to join an organisation who are at the top of their game, having grown from 300 staff to over 1100 in just the last 7 years. My client is focused on the employee journey and have in place outstanding incentives and benefits which support the significant training and investment that they are prepared to offer the right person.
This role will suit recent IT graduates or junior developers, programmers or software engineers.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.