Graduate PHP Developer – Software Provider – Croydon
Salary To £23,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client are looking for a graduate with an IT related degree with exposure/experience in PHP, MySQL, JQuery and ideally HTML & CSS.
To develop & support internal & external CRM systems, Mobile (Android and iOS) Applications & Web Platforms. Experience of creating and designing backend API for Mobile Applications advantagous.
The role will include:
- Analysing user requirements
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Writing and testing code and then refining and rewriting
- Writing operational documentation
- Working with Senior Managers, Marketing & Development Teams on new and existing projects
- Investigating new technologies
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to work close to home but still for a large organisation with excellent opportunities, this could be the role for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job