Graduate Design Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000 + Pension + Benefits + Package
This a fantastic and challenging opportunity for a graduate design engineer seeking first employment in a company expanding following from their ongoing success. Immerse yourself in this role with consistent one-to-one training helping you to become a specialist in this field.
This company provide nationwide refrigeration, mechanical and electrical services to customers across multiple sectors! Be an integral part of the team for a well-respected company. This will suit a graduate wanting to hone and develop their skills within a commercial environment.
- Site surveys and inspections of existing installations
- Design of variable load systems operating on HFC and Natural refrigerants
- Equipment selections to include plant, evaporators, display cases, interconnecting pipework,
- communication networks and leak detection
- Technical support and training within company and contractor base
- Graduate Design Engineer
- Degree qualified in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience using autosketch ideal
- Full UK driving license
autosketch, engineering, design engineer, refrigeration, mechanical, draughtsperson, design, technical drawings, commercial, retail, cad draughtsman, IND123,
- design engineer
- technical drawings
- cad draughtsman
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'