Job Profile for Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - AM140079
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required for a leading manufacturer of bespoke machinery based in the Lancaster area. In support of continual growth, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining an existing and supportive design team. The successful candidate will be Degree, HND/HND qualified or Apprentice Served in a Mechanical Design field of study and be passionate about mechanical engineering and design.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture.
- Creating drawings via Inventor of equipment to customer specifications.
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team.
- Assisting in producting technical documentation for new products
- Product Testing / Monitoring of prototype designs and consulting with in house engineers / Colleagues
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- A Degree, served in an Engineering / Mechanical Design field of study is essential to this role.
- Proficient with Inventor.
- Experience within Mechanical Design Engineering would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge/Experience with automated machinery or materials handling solutions advantageous.
- Full UK Driving License.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 negotiable and dependent upon experience.
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'