Job Profile for Graduate Design Engineer - AM131961
Graduate Design Engineer required to join established and growing sheet metal fabrication company based in Nottingham who are a tier 1 supplier to high profile automotive and aerospace clients. The successful Graduate CAD Design Engineer will be degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering and design field of study.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical / Manufacturing / Product Design graduate to join a reputable manufacturer that can offer a long term career prospect.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
The primary objective of this role is to design sheet metal based components for the automotive and aerospace industries. Training and coaching will be provided in this role including the use of my client's software packages. My client is committed to training and increasing their workforce's skills and abilities while investing in state of the art equipment.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree/HND/HNC/Apprentice Served Qualification in a Design Engineering field of study.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D Software packages is essential.
- Experience of Trumpf software and/or machinery would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Siemens NX experience advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Strong communications and problem solving skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Nottingham
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000-£22,000
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overtime available.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"