Graduate Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer based in Newton Abbot. This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical graduate that wants to progress their career in a design position. Design work would include work with Metals, conveyers, building structures, etc. There will be extensive training involved and lots of progression available.
Draughtsperson Position Overview
- Using Tekla software to develop site plan and installation drawings
- Assist customers in specification and then planning and designing these products.
- Documenting the design process and logging of drawings in the company's system
- Working towards company quality standards
- Reporting the Design Manager
Draughtsperson Position Requirements
- Based in a commutable distance of Newton Abbot
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineering related subject
- Full UK Driving License
Draughtsperson Position Remuneration
- Starting salary £18,000 - £21,000 - Dependent Upon Experience
- Career Development opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'