Salary: £25,000 (£35k OTE)
As a luminary in their field, our client are synonymous with Datacentre transformation. Enhancing business agility, they ensure that their partners retain the competitive edge and are renowned for their satisfied customer base. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to join them in the exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Strategically generating new business opportunities, you’ll contact top companies by calling through and emailing them. You’ll cultivate a database of prospects, maintaining a roster of key decision makers within the organisations you target. Once you’ve developed the requisite rapport with key figures, you’ll look to secure business meetings for senior sales. The successful candidate will thrive in a target driven, fast paced atmosphere.
As such, the package you’ll receive as a graduate are unique for an entry level role! A fantastic salary package, a laptop and company holidays that reward success are all offered by our client. As well as the material benefits on offer, excellent career potential and a welcoming, inclusive culture with regular socials also await the successful candidate!
- Verse yourself in the marketplace the client operates in and the services they offer
- Strategically generate and nurture new business opportunities by executing marketing campaigns, emailing and calling through to the key decision makers of top businesses that can benefit from client services
- Compile your own database of prospects and key influencers within key accounts
- Nurture relationships and develop rapport with lead end users in order to secure business meetings for the senior sales team
- Meet and exceed territory revenue targets as part of your KPIs
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35K!
- Company holidays
- Company meals
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular nights out/socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression
- Educated to degree level
- Ambitious and driven
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- A positive outlook and commercial mindset
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job