Graduate Data Scientist
Location: Central London
Salary: £21,000.00 to £27,500.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Vantage Point is a leading Consultancy dealing with Top Investment Banks and Buy-Side Financial Services Businesses. Our areas of specialism include Process Engineering, Data Operations, Front-Back Office Operations, Regulatory Compliance and Risk.
We are focused on recruiting the brightest graduate talent. We hire people with passion that demonstrate that they have what it takes to succeed in the Financial Services industry. Through our experience we have created the Vantage Point Advantage Accelerator Programme, this unique Model delivers formal training, personal development and mentoring to create high calibre, highly skilled Change Professionals.
With a rapidly expanding client base, Vantage Point is looking to hire Data Scientists with a strong academic background in statistics and/or mathematics to join our ambitious and fast-growing team. This will be a client-facing role (following a fast-tracked training process) and you will be working on client site in London. Employed under our innovative AdVantage Accelerator Programme, this is a 2 year graduate scheme with the opportunity to transition into a senior consultant position with Vantage Point in year 3.
Requirements of theGraduate Data Scientist:
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, or another relevant subject.
- A real passion for mathematics, data modelling and analytics
- Excellent communication skills (must be fluent in English) ability to generate ideas and execute them effectively
- The ability to organise time, learn quickly and work well under pressure
- Delivery focused with strong attention to detail
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages Python, R, SAS, Matlab would be beneficial.
- An analytical mind and an inquisitive nature
- Confident, ambitious, client focused attitude
- Experience of working within analytics and/or data science environment is beneficial but not essential
- Eligibility to work in UK at the time of starting employment. Please note, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
What we are offering the successfulGraduate Data Scientist:
- The ability to gain strong analytical, quantitative and client relations’ skills
- Salary: £21,000 - £27,500, after 8-week training is completed.
- Training and certification in Investment Banking and business knowledge
- All relevant technical and analytical training
- A fantastic starting point for a career in Technology & Banking
- Dynamic and exciting environment
- Excellent experience
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this Graduate Data Scientist role then please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job