Graduate Data Scientist x 2 positions
HUGELY EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR 2 x TRAINEE DATA SCIENTISTS TO JOIN A FAST-GROWING COMPANY BASED IN CENTRAL CAMBRIDGE.
My clients are recruiting 2 x Trainee Data Scientists who will help them discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, to help make smart decisions to support their distribution partners globally and to continue delivering relevant services and products to their customers on the continent. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and contributing to the development of high quality prediction systems.'
The 2 positions offer full training and support enabling the employees to develop and grow within the company quickly.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Data mining using a variety of methods with some state-of-the-art systems in development
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Completing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Strong team player and excellent communication skills
- Result driven, with strong attention to detail, execution, follow-up and a focus on quality
- Experience in translating insights into actionable advice and engaging with stakeholders on senior/executive level
- Experience of using presentation layers such as Tableau, MS PowerBI will be preferred
- Degree, Masters or PhD in a relevant subject (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Economics or other relevant disciplines)
- Expert user of Excel
- Commercial Experience
- Experience using Data Visualisation or BI tools such as PowerBI and or Tableau
- A keen passion to learn and develop
- Strong Communication skills
Benefits: My clients offer a highly competitive benefits packaging including 25 days a year holiday, Pension (contribution 5%), Healthcare, various insurances, share option scheme, flexible working hours.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job