Are you a logical thinker who loves problem solving?
Has your degree given you an insight into the value of data and made you keen to explore this field as a career?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of Data Governance?
DTSQUARED is an independent London based consultancy with deep expertise in data and data governance. We are proud to call many of the World's top banks our clients including Lloyds, Credit Suisse, Barclays, HSBC, Deutsche Bank and UBS, and we help them solve complex data challenges every day.
We are currently expanding and looking for a number of bright enthusiastic driven graduates who are analytical and tech savvy. You will receive both course based and on the job training and will quickly start to become a Data Consultant where you can kick start your career in the exciting world of Data Governance.
It's a combination that will equip you to make an early impact, there is also a generous training budget for all graduates.
You will be joining an established a team of data experts working with high profile, mostly financial services-based clients on their data initiatives. You will support with strategy, implement and integrate data governance and quality tools, and drive adoption of those tools and strategies, solve regulatory challenges, as well as looking at process improvement to gain our clients tangible cost reduction.
- Learning how data management best practice, governance, processes and tooling can drive significant improvements in efficiency and tangible cost savings for large business.
- Learning to analyse and manipulate data, report on it and make it valuable.
- Understanding the leading tools in the market that we partner with, advising clients on the best way to implement, integrate and adopt these into their business.
- Develop your consulting skills to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients to ensure up to date information about work is regularly provided.
Data Governance | Consultant | Graduate | Excel | Data Management | Analyst | MS Office | Communication | Coding | BSc Mathematics | BSc Science | BSc Engineering
Generous training budget / Regular pay reviews / State of the art Laptop (MAC or PC choice) / Pension / Bonus / Good holiday entitlement
- BSc in Mathematics, Science, Engineering or similar - minimum 2:1.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with the MS Office Suite.
- Strong excel skills in particular are highly advantageous.
- Ideally some experience in, or personal interest in basic coding/technology.
- An interest to pursue a career in data management.
- An ability to discuss and visualize concepts in abstract form.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Desire to take on new concepts and adapt to requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to work in a team with a collaborative approach.
- An interest to make a real difference in a growing organisation.
Yes, this is a big list of skills needed, and we know not everyone will be able to cover everything (would be nice) but if you have a keen interest in Data and all things technical then we would be delighted to review your CV. Ideally we would like to get you started around July to September time.
If you think logically and enjoy problem solving, then you have the potential to become a great Data Consultant.
The company is great, supportive, professional and at the forefront of data governance. The office is relaxed but busy and they employ some of the brightest talent around. The senior leadership team are passionate and well regarded. They are dynamic, with an open culture, no office politics or micromanagement. All interviews will be arranged by phone and video.
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'