Data is officially the world's most valuable asset and we are looking for bright and ambitious graduates who want to start their career in this exciting industry this summer.
We are working with one of the UK's largest and most innovative financial service businesses to identify talented graduates to join their Change and Transformation team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company that's culture is one of innovation, diversity and collaboration. As a graduate you will receive fantastic training and support as you start your journey.
Typically, your work will span across the areas of Business Engagement & Ideation, Design, Build and Deployment spread across Data Solution Design, Data Architecture, Data Modelling, Data Integration, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Support the Data Solutions team on a wide range of transformation initiatives
- Analyse business areas to see how the Data Solutions Team can help innovate and create value across the business
- Work in an agile and collaborative team committed to delivering innovative changes that result in the success of the organisation.
- University educated in a STEM subject or demonstrated an interest in Data.
- Genuine interest in Data, Technology and Digital Transformation.
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'