Do you want to join a rapidly expanding business in a role that will expose you to clients, data and senior stakeholders?
One of Liverpool most financial services companies is looking for an analytical individual to join their market-leading business. This is a company who pride themselves on providing graduates with incredible learning opportunities and the chance to engage and build relationships with their partners. If you are looking to take your next step in a truly innovative company, then look no further.
- Production of ad-hoc analysis for clients, agreeing on project objectives, identifying customer trends and detailing key recommendations
- Understanding and producing mailing analysis for clients
- Liaise as appropriate with clients over the phone or in-person
- Identifying and advising on actionable recommendations based on key findings from the analysis
What we want from you:
- Minimum 2:1 within a numerically based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful, however, we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly, but we wish you all the best in your job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'