Salary: Basic salary of £19,000
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the manufacturing sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious graduates to their Birmingham office! We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
The Role: Graduate Data Analyst
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Benefits/What you get: - A competitive basic salary of £19,000
- Healthcare packages
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Increasing independence as you become more experienced
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
- A modern, fun office in a highly sought after Birmingham location
Graduate Data Analyst: What we’re looking for
- Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'