Established in 2006, Everyday Loans has become a subsidiary of Non-Standard Finance plc when it was acquired by them early in 2016. Everyday Loans offers unsecured personal loans to UK customers through its network of over 70 branches across the UK. We meet customers face-to-face to help people with their financial requirements, offering unsecured loans to homeowners and tenants. Through TrustTwo and George Banco, we also offer guarantor loans.
To support the Everyday Loans Group of businesses by providing insight and analysis across all areas, including operations, risk, marketing and finance to help achieve our strategic aims.
- Ensure that daily / monthly / weekly reporting is in place to enable business managers to manage the business effectively
- Ensure that daily / monthly / weekly reporting is in place to highlight operational metrics and to enable the Executives to make informed business decisions
- Month end reporting
- Operational analytical support
- Monitor against the operational bonus programmes
- To ensure that work is carried out in a timely manner and to the expected standard
- CFO, FP&A, finance and analytics teams
- Operational management teams
- All support functions
- SAS Enterprise Guide & SAS Visual Analytics
- Excel Data
Skills & Experience
- Numerate, ideally educated to degree level
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven track record of meeting multiple objectives
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel experience
- Experience in coding and querying large datasets desirable
- Analytical thinking
- Self development
- Performance focus
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'