GRADUATE DATA ANALYST
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your analytical career? A finance services company are looking for an aspiring graduate to join their analytics team. You will receive training from scratch and have the chance to learn how to use a variety of tools such as SQL and SAS.
This well-known company are looking to expand their established analytics function. You will be tasked with gathering requirements from key stakeholders, analysing the datasets and producing the reports. You will also have the opportunity to become a qualified SAS user from going on certified SAS training courses.
As a graduate data analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Process, analyse and manipulate the data sets using SQL and SAS
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Creating reports on the entire business and on a variety of analysis projects
- Opportunity to learn about SAS and SQL
- Become a certified SAS user
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a quantitative subject
- Relevant analytical modules or project throughout university
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.
- SAS and training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'