Salary: £23K (£40K OTE)
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the tech sphere, they’re now looking to bring ambitious graduates to their office! We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £40K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including champagne, generous gift vouchers, lunches at Michelin star restaurants and discounts off high street retailers!
- An annual all expenses paid trip that rewards success – Mexico and Thailand are just two examples of previous trips!
- Excellent scope for progression into a variety of roles – dependent entirely on your interests and work ethic
- Pension and Health schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- A vibrant, inclusive culture with regular socials!
- Exposure to high-level clients within a variety of spheres
The Role: Graduate Data Analyst
Sector: Financial services/Technology sales
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
•Effectively evaluate and analyse data
•Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
•Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
• Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Graduate Data Analyst: What we’re looking for
•Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
•Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job