Graduate Data Analyst
Role: Graduate Data Analyst
Salary: £18-23,000 basic salary + company car
They promote and support progressive careers within this managed services company as well as offering a fantastic benefits package and unique working environment. The success of the business and candidates we've placed with them in the past has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
The role of Graduate Data Analyst is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the organisation you’ll be working within.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s service proposition and secure new business
- Ensure that client data recorded is accurate and up-to-date
- Work alongside business principals to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business plans
- Conduct further research into key markets, trends and industry devleopments in order to strategically further company reach
- Attend client meetings alongside senior executives
Benefits/What you get:
- £18,000-£23,000 basic salary
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Pension and healthcare contributions
- Extensive training and personal development
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Highly organised with a drive to succeed
- Full UK driving licence (highly desirable, but not required)
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"