They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the tech sphere, they’re now looking for ambitious STEM candidates that have graduated from a top tier university.
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, managing technical projects for a blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to develop their own team to support in project and engineering delivery!
Benefits/What you get:
- Competitive salary of £32,250
- The opportunity to work with all of the latest technology (e.g. Oracle, Cisco, SQL Server)
- Regular company-wide team building events (e.g. curry nights, Windsor Races etc.)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Annual Christmas party hosted at a variety of four and five star country hotels
- Social events/nights out
- Cycle to work scheme
Graduate Data Analyst: What we’re looking for
- Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard in a STEM discipline (e.g. Science, Engineering, Technology, Maths)
- Alma mater of a top-tier University
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent level of IT/Computer literacy
- A full UK driving license
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)