To be successful the Junior Data Analyst will have the following, skills, experience and attributes. This is a junior / trainee role so attitude and the desire to establish a career are critical.
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Degree educated in a numerate, analytical or technical subject or equivalent
- Ideally a Maths A ‘level Grade A
- Significant attention to detail, excellent written and numeric skills
- Some experience or interest in computer coding, scripting or data analysis
- Enjoy problem solving, methodical and analytical.
This role will suit an Junior Data Analyst who will thrive in an analytical role and enjoys a very detailed process.
On commencement of the role the successful Junior Data Analyst will be offered training and development including an introduction to XML. A starting salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 plus the potential to move into Java development or a more senior analytical role.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a successful graduate calibre individual who has a true passion for words, data analysis, numbers and methodical processes.