Graduate Data Analyst X3
My client is a large Plc organisation who have an exciting opportunity for 3 recent graduates to join their analytical team based in Newcastle.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently (2019 and 2020 graduates only) with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career in an analytical field.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation who have a large office based in Newcastle.
Your day to day will consist of…….
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation to drive continuous improvement.
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
What we want from you…
- Minimum 2:1 within a numerically based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
If you are interested in this fantastic graduate opportunity based in Newcastle, please apply directly with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'