Graduate Data Analyst (Pharma & Healthcare)
Salary up to £27K DOE
Location Hampshire (commutable from Basingstoke, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Reading, Slough)
Our client is an innovative consultancy within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Due to expansion they have an immediate requirement for a Graduate to join their team as Graduate Data Analyst responsible for delivering clinical data analytics.
The chosen candidate will join an innovative, results driven team who plan and develop clinical data analysis, support the generation of clinical data reports and track and validate clinical data entry.
- A data science, statistics, physics, mathematics or related degree at Bachelors, Masters or PhD level.
- 2.1 at undergraduate level is essential.
- Advanced MS Excel skills are essential.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data and present results.
- An understanding of R or SASS would be advantageous.
- A-level in Maths
Key job phrases: Graduate jobs, Graduate data jobs, Graduate Data Analysis jobs, Graduate jobs Hampshire, Graduate Maths jobs, Graduate Physics Jobs, Graduate statistics jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job