Graduate Data Analyst - Bradford
Our client an established manufacturing business based near Bradford are looking for a graduate to join their analytics team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Drive best-in-class understanding and knowledge of data to maximise its value
- Utilise segmentation and decisioning tools to implement intricate business strategies
- Apply intelligent data modelling and outstanding data quality to our wealth of data
- Partner with the business to identify issues, recommend solutions and solve complex problems
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability and confidence to communicate with clients on all levels
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Opportunity to learn SQL/Python (or alternatives)
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Bradford, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.
- data analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'