Since 2007, our client has been one of the UK’s largest charity reward organisation, partnering with more than 3,000 online retailers. Thanks to its platform, this organisation allows people to raise money for good causes when they shop online.This is a full time graduate job paying up to £26,000 depending on experience and based near the Barbican and Old Street stations in Clerkenwell, Central London.
The role in a nutshell:
We are moving to become a data driven company and are investing heavily in the expansion of the BI and Data Engineering teams. We are looking for graduate data analysts to join the BI team and help drive the transformation to a data driven, programmatical, insight driven business.You will work alongside experienced data analysts and data engineers, learning data modelling, SQL, reporting tools (Tableau), scripting languages. You will use data to tell the story of how the business is performing and make recommendations for improvement. You will build and test hypothesis, establish cause and correlation and build predictive models.
- Create dashboards, graphs and visualisations to track and report KPI’s
- Analyse large and complex datasets, draw valid inferences, make recommendations and present them successfully to management
- Monitor and report on data quality
- Work with data engineers to develop data driven, programmatic, rule sets to personalize the experience for users
- Collect and analyse social media and social network data to create insight and drive personalization
- Work with marketing and creative colleagues to analyse and drive effective data driven communication programmes
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We are looking for people with good attention to detail, who communicate well and are highly organised. You need to have a good understanding of data and be able to provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
- Educated to at least degree level in a numerate discipline
- Knowledge of stats and decision/discrete mathematics
- Knowledge of graph theory and networks
- Experience using excel to manipulate, visualise and present data
- Experience in R, Matlab, SAS or SPSS an advantage
- Programming experience in Python is similar is an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job