Graduate Data Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new fast-growing commercial finance team, that will offer you scope for progression and allow you to accelerate your learning through hands on involvement in product, financial and commercial performance analysis as well as being involved in process change.
We are looking for a bright, highly numerate individual to join our fast paced, fast growing entrepreneurial organisation as a junior commercial analyst who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
This will be a business-partnering role that focuses on driving performance, efficiency, growing revenue and uncovering new opportunities. Good communications skills are a necessity as there will be continual interactions with all levels of the business including senior management and the CEO. The role reports to the senior commercial analyst.
- Taking raw data and turning into clear results for top-level management: assisting with decision-making and offering suggestions and solutions to management
- Being responsible for production and review of weekly departmental KPI's; working with sales, account management marketing and tech to drive performance based on results
- Project work; pricing engine, propensity modelling
- Dealing with large data sets and assisting commercial manager and BI analysts with data structure planning
- Competitor analysis
- Identifying revenue opportunities
- Ad-hoc, Trend reporting
- Cost reduction/efficiency
- University Graduate in a numerate based subject
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Be a self-starter able to manage own time and drive own projects
- Strong commercial awareness
- High degree of accuracy with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and business relationship building essential
- Expert problem-solving ability
- Adeptness in the use of logic
- Relentless curiosity; always questioning why
- Results orientated
Nice to haves
What benefits are on offer?
- On-site gym with steam room - we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga - there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Crèche on site - somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful
- Business Analyst
- Graduate Recruitment
- Data Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'