Salary: £25k (OTE £27k)
This innovative telecommunications firm will strives to empower people to work more flexibly – they’re looking for highly driven, customer-centric Graduate Customer Support and Delivery Agents to join them in their plans for continued growth. The successful candidate will possess fantastic interpersonal skills and a determination to succeed. In return for their efforts they will enjoy a superb benefits package!
The role will involve but not limited to:
- Providing technical support and aftercare as part of the delivery process, and confidently resolving and escalating service issues required;
- Taking a proactive approach to all aspects of customer delivery;
- Working independently, using initiative and critical thinking to resolve customer issues;
- Building strong and positive relationships with internal and external customers;
- Identifying areas of improvement “broken processes" and championing their resolution;
- Training internal/external customers on the use of our products and services;
- Producing and collating management reports for the Head of Customer Services.
You’ll receive plenty of learning and development support from the client themselves, in addition to Pareto’s bespoke training. Fantastic progression opportunities await graduates that show the right drive and determination!
As a Graduate Customer Support and Delivery Agent you’ll get:
- Basic salary of £25k
- Y1 OTE of £27k!
- Free gym membership
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes – including ‘double your commission’ months and Westfield Voucher incentives!
- A welcoming/outgoing culture with regular socials, including Go Karting, Go Ape and a 4.30 finish/drinks on the last Friday of each month!
- Company meals
- Healthcare/Pension package
Ideal candidates will have:
- STEM degree background
- Confident and ready to provide great customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job