Salary: £22k (OTE £28k)
Sector: IT - Cybersecurity
Our client are well recognised in the field of cybersecurity – they’ve got a team of highly skilled experts, the vast majority of whom have worked with the Ministry of Defence or HM Government. They assist enterprises across all sectors in determining security vulnerabilities they may have, and then providing solutions based on those needs.
They’re looking for Graduate Customer Success Managers to help advance their already successful operation. The daily responsibilities of this role will include:
- Developing a strong pipeline of leads via telephone and skilful use of social media
- Reaching out and qualifying potential business opportunities – booking appointments on behalf of senior executives
- Establishing rapport with customers and strengthening relationships
- Familiarising yourself with the company’s product and service offering in order to cross-sell and upsell
- Shadowing and learning first-hand from senior account executives.
Joining with another Pareto graduate, you’ll both gain some serious insider knowledge on one of the most pertinent areas of technology for businesses today. Working as part of a closely-knit team you’ll get first hand exposure with senior sales professionals – the small team size makes this a fantastic graduate opportunity as you’ll be learning on a constant basis from people with vast industry knowledge and expertise.
- Basic £22k
- Up to £28k OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job