Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Between £18-23,000 (dependent on experience)
Working for a renowned manufacturing company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
The Role: Graduate Customer Representative
As Graduate Customer Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products. There is a defined progression plan in place with the role,
As Graduate Customer Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Graduate Customer Representative – what you get:
- Competitive starting salary of up to £23K, with an annual profit share bonus on top!
- A variety of office locations for you to be placed in nationwide
- Continuous, industry renowned training
- Clear progression opportunities
- Lucrative bonus/ incentive scheme
- Nights out/ Social Events
- Exposure to huge clients, you will be able to develop relationships with some of the biggest brands across many industries
- Educated to degree level
- Full, clean UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).