Salary: £21,000 (rising to £25,000 after 6 months) £33K OTE
Working for a cloud-based telephony company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
The Role: Graduate Customer Representative
As Graduate Customer Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products.
As Graduate Customer Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Graduate Customer Representative – what you get:
- A competitive basic salary £21,000 (rising to £25K after 6 months)
- Excellent OTE right from day one- up to £33K in the first year!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including the opportunity to win iPads, Rolexes and cars!
- Company holidays, to the likes of New York and throughout Europe, that reward success
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression
- Company expenses
- Modern, fun offices in a highly sought after London location!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and determined
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job