Salary: £25k (up to £30k OTE)
The role: Graduate Customer Relationship Officer
Our client are experts in the field of digital architecture and other enterprise connectivity solutions - they've helped organisations across the country digitally transform and migrate to cloud based operations.
This is a highly consultative role requiring graduates to possess maturity and fantastic written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be great at ascertaining the needs of various stakeholders both internally and externally; you’ll also be able to communicate the benefits of the service to people of different levels of seniority.
Initially you’ll work closely with a Senior Account Manager and as you gain confidence with the company value proposition you’ll naturally progress to being involved in:
- Develop an understanding of the client business needs and strategies
- Develop and monitor business plans in line with seniors
- Identify key decision makers, attending face to face meetings with clients to conduct presentations, managing account relationships
- Proactively engage and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Prepare proposals and collateral to be sent to potential customers
As part of your graduate package you’ll get:
- Competitive starting salary of £25k
- Potential OTE £30k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Healthcare and pension
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job