Salary: £20,000 (rising to £22K after 6 months) +OTE of £41.5K!
A nationally recognised enterprise that has been listed on the London Stock Exchange for the last 3 years, our client are a multi-million pound renowned online retailer. They’re looking for a slew of ambitious graduates to help carry the company through an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- Bsic salary of £20,000 (after 6 months)
- Uncapped YI OTE of £41.5K and beyond!
- Excellent scope for progression with a massive brand into a senior or management role
- Fun offices in Manchester city center
- Exciting events held across Manchester
- Bi-monthly incentives
As part of your on-boarding to the Graduate Customer Relationship Officer, you’ll obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its offering. You’ll help to strategically identify generate leads by liaising with marketing and perform independent client outreach using the telephone – you’ll learn how to employ a consultative approach when speaking to customers that have already bought from the client.
The Graduate Customer Relationship Officer offers a unique package to the successful candidates. You’ll receive excellent earning and career potential, an incredibly social culture and a modern office environment in a highly sought after central Manchester location!
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company’s offering in order to best inform customers of their offering
- Perform client outreach by calling existing customers and explaining how you can help them
- Liaise with marketing to generate strategic leads
- Develop rapport with customers in order to establish negotiate new business opportunity
- Assist customers with any queries or concerns they may have in a prompt manner
- Maintain an accurate business pipeline of opportunities in order to meticulously increase revenue
- Educated to degree level in any discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial acumen
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job