Salary: £25,000 (£29K OTE)
Sector: IT Services/Tech
A business outsourcing and professional services company, our client is international and instantly recognisable. They’re looking for a Graduate Customer Relationship Officer to help develop the company’s presence even further!
- Basic salary £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £29k
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
They’re currently looking to bring on board graduates to continue delivering on their reputation for excellence in the role of Graduate Customer Relationship Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly communicative individual to get their foot in the door of one of the world’s largest financial services companies. You’ll be joining a leading brand name, receive unrivalled learning and development support, whilst having access to global progression opportunities.
Responsibilities you’ll have as a Graduate Customer Relationship Officer:
- Qualifying responses to marketing campaigns by reaching out and determining needs
- Booking and managing appointments on behalf of senior sales executives
- Utilising excellent phone manner and written communication skills to introduce product and service offering;
- Developing a broad understanding of your products in order to present to potential clients
- Providing support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic
Over the years this client have retained their status as a great place to work – they’re well-known for their warm and inclusive team culture. This opportunity is a fantastic foundation role for someone wanting to start a career in finance, with excellent career progression opportunities on offer for graduates demonstrating the right attitude.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A university graduate
- Driven and resilient
- Friendly and customer-oriented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'