The following job is no longer available:
Graduate Credit Analyst
Graduate Credit Analyst
Due to continued success and recent growth our client offers a fantastic career opportunity for a Graduate to join the business in a key role as a Credit Analyst; you will be responsible for a portfolio of a number of key accounts, looking after all day to day cash collection/allocations and ledger maintenance. You’ll be able to demonstrate excellent relationship management and commercial awareness.
Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager, key responsibilities will include;
- Reconciliation and posting of daily cash receipts.
- Reconciliation of client self-bill portals to the Company’s internal records.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Achievement of monthly collection targets and KPI’s
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
- As well as credit control you will be responsible for working closely with the payroll and billing team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following experience and attributes:
- A Graduate with an accounting, numerical, business or data driven degree.
- You will have a 2:1 or above along with a strong academic history prior to University.
- Experience of working in a credit function as a credit controller OR have an excellent knowledge of the operations of a credit function allied to outstanding data analysis and data manipulation skills highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding computer literacy and able to exhibit advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, commercial environment.
- Has a strong team work ethic and determination to complete their work to the best of their ability.
- Confident in dealing with people over the phone and in person.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Reliable and flexible as to the needs of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"