We're looking for a bright marketing graduate to join our client's enthusiastic and talented team of Creative Project Managers. You will be working within a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of well known consumer brands to communicate effectively through a wide range of eyecatching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will coordinate and lead a of range client projects, overseeing many different elements of campaign activity - including print, social and digital, film and animation, photoshoots, and more.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you'll join a hardworking executive team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully helping clients bring their brands to market, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and marketing acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering creative projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- Identifying, prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Engaging with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achieveable and meet quality standards.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Graduate with a marketing degree or similar level qualification with demonstratble experience of working under pressure in a fast paced environment, or
- Extensive experience of carrying out a creative role involving project management responsibilities within an agency environment, ideally with campaign involvement.
- Strong project management skills, with examples of having successfully delivered a range of creative projects which generated excellent client feedback.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Approaches tasks with curiousity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'