In order to be a part of our Cover Supervisor team, you will be:
- A University graduate
- Experienced in working in schools
- Willing to commute to different areas of Birmingham on a daily basis
- Open to accepting earl morning calls
- Able to deliver lessons on all subject areas
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'