Graduate Cover Supervisor - Sheffield, S4
Do you have experience of working with large groups of teenagers such as sports coaching, charity work or drama workshops? Are you a recent graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom? Do you have experience working with 11-16 year old pupils? Are you an aspiring teacher looking for more classroom experience? If the answer is yes to any of these questions then 'Cover Supervisor' work with Teaching Personnel could be for you!
On behalf of a large secondary school in Sheffield - S4 area, we are looking for Cover Supervisors who can work from 1 up to 5 days per week on a flexible basis for a variety of day to day and short-medium term contracts.
Our requirements for this role mean you must:
- Have experience of working with secondary age children, which can be referenced
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
- Be passionate about working with children and young people
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed team, providing a service to the staff and pupils of the schools and work would be available immediately after clearance.
Responsibilities would include:
- Willingness and ability to supervise classes of 11-16 year old pupils, using strategies to manage behaviour in line with school policy
- Delivering lessons from a range of subjects across the national curriculum set by a qualified teacher, with no planning or marking involved
- Being highly organised and able to communicate effectively
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please send an up to date CV to apply or call Niall Balmer in our Sheffield Secondary Branch on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job