Graduate Cover Supervisor - Croydon - September Start!
Cover Supervisor - Croydon - Graduate Required!
- Attractive rates of pay dependant on experience
- Great experience to enhance your PGCE application!
- Situated in an excellent location with very good public transport links
Engage Education are working with a secondary school in Croydon to recruit a full-time cover supervisor to start in September 2018.
This position is available due to a staffing restructure and an increase in student numbers for the new academic year. Applications for the cover supervisor position are welcome from candidates of ranging experience although previous experience working in a UK secondary school would be an advantage.
If you are a future/aspiring teacher or an experienced cover supervisor looking for a position in September, this opportunity could be ideal for you.
The role of cover supervisor will involve leading lessons and covering in the absence of class teachers (varying subjects). Full training and support will be given by the school.
- Have experience working with students aged 11 - 16
- Have the flexibility to work in different subjects and be confident managing behaviour
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to build professional relationships with students
- Have a fun but firm presence
- Have an interest in education
- Have a strength in any subject across the curriculum
Applications are encouraged from:
- Graduates looking to pursue a career in teaching
- Sports coaches
- Youth workers
Engage Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job in education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'