Graduate Controls Engineer - Bristol Area - up to 30k
My client who manufacture hi-tech industrial machines are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic and well organised graduate engineer to join their team in Bristol.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will work within different areas of the business to gain knowledge and hands on experience to become a fully competent, skilled and practical engineer in this exciting and fast-moving industry.
Who will you be working for?
As a Controls Engineer, you'll be working for an established company with a reputation of delivering outstanding solutions to an array of clients. You can rest assured that your commitment and talent will be recognised in a company who will ensure you're given the support and tools to excel within your role.
- A sound understanding of mechanical engineering principles and manufacturing processes and a good appreciation of electrical engineering principles
- A good communicator with the ability to be able to deal with varying stakeholders including customers, suppliers and staff in a professional manner
- Someone with a good work ethic who wants to learn and develop
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical/Controls Engineering
Salary will be from £23,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. Please send your up to date CV ASAP for interview consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'