MEDIA CONTENT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 + OTE of £6,000 (Uncapped)
An excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading platform connecting brands in the food and drink sector with the media. This rapidly growing business works with top end journalist, producing innovative content for the media industry for which they have won a variety of awards.
They are looking for a creative, consultative and driven candidate to join as a Content Development Executive. The role combines sourcing content from journalists and managing content submitted by journalists and PR professionals. You will have the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus on top of an impressive base salary. The company culture is sociable and friendly, and personal and professional development of their staff is of the utmost importance.
- Daily phone outreach to journalists, registering them to the sites and encouraging them to post content
- Checking and approving uploaded Journalist Alerts, press releases, stories, images, video and other inbound content.
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research and referrals to create new revenue opportunities
- Ensuring perfect presentation of content on the sites and on alert emails
- Attendance at industry events and our own events
The ideal candidate
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 or above will mean you will be able to conduct detailed research& confidently talk about the subject matter
- Excellent team worker & high attention to detail to ensure you work thoroughly and efficiently
- A solid commercial awareness, capacity to switch between creative and analytical thinking will allow you connect ideas, be flexible and curious in your thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication and rapport building will mean you're able to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Intuitive problem solving; logically anticipating and mitigating risk to ensure processes run as smoothly as possible
Click "Apply" to register your interest in this exciting role!
- social media
- media sales
- business development
- account management
- marketing sales
- creative sales
- content sourcing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'