Salary: £22,000 (rising to £26K after Y1) plus £35K OTE
An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central Manchester location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
What you’ll get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000, rising incrementally to £26,000 within a year
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Unrivalled incentive schemes, including lucrative cash bonuses, iPads and Rolexes trips to the US and Europe!
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market leading company.
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'