Salary: £23,000 plus £26K+ OTE
Sector: Financial services
A market leading client of ours are on the lookout for an ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in their office with plently of opportunties for learning, development and growth.
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £27K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Unrivalled incentive schemes, including lucrative cash bonuses
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
- Utilising excellent phone manner and written communication skills to introduce product/services;
- Liasing with clients to best understand needs, and match them to the best products/services
- Handling client requests, queries and concerns
- Developing an understanding of client products to present service better;
- Providing support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job